Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 - 40 minutes
- Unsalted Butter
- 1 pack Beefballs
- 1 Cup Fresh Milk (prefer Full Fat)
- Chicken stock (soup form) or water.
- 1 Beef Stock Cube (optional)
- Kraft Buttermilk Ranch dressing (Kraft brand)
- 4 tablespoon cornflour
- Boil your pasta as pasta pack instructions - keep to al dente. Mushy pasta no good. After cook, strain and keep just a little of the pasta water.
- Heat two tablespoons of butter over low heat in a pan.
- Brown your beefballs in the heated butter, remove once cooked.
- In the same pan, add five spoons of butter. Wait until melted.
- Add cornflour (tepung jagung) to the melted butter. Mix well.
- Add in the fresh milk.
- OPTIONAL: Add beef stock, stir well.
- OPTIONAL: Add chicken stock (soup form) if you have any.
- Add the pasta water from the pasta you strained earlier.
- Add in the Kraft Buttermilk Ranch Dressing and stir well.
- Add in your cooked beefballs and pasta, stir well.
- Season well.
Notes: I added some steamed broccoli for some freshness because this dish is really really fattening. Shouldn't eat this every day as the sodium from the dressing and frozen beefballs can be alarming but memang finger licking good la haha. The Kraft bottle looks like below.