Friday, January 1, 2016

we're pregnant!

Alhamdulillah.

On 11th October 2015, we found out we are pregnant!

Call it cliche or whatever, but we were surrounded by so many people who were also pregnant at that time.

I found out one of my friends was pregnant after a business meeting.

The following night, I was introduced to a woman who just married and was pregnant.

On my Facebook feed, people were announcing their pregnancy left, right and center.

Then I noticed, my period was slightly late. So I took a pregnancy test.

Okay, what does this mean? One strong line and one faint line? Not too sure.

Then, I took another one. The same result,

Slightly curious, we bought the cream-of-the-crop digital test kit, the gila mahal one that's like RM 30 for one, that even tells you the week. Since Scha Alyahya used this one as well (on her Instagram) to announce her pregnancy.

So, I peed on the stick, as you do. Then waited.. doo doot... And waited...

The ClearBlue pregnancy test kit confirmed we were 2 - 3 weeks pregnant! I screamed, crying tears of joy to my husband, as he looked slightly shellshocked, playing Dota hahaha.

Alhamdulillah, and let the baby journey begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment :) I love any opinions, feedback, that sort of things. Let me know if you have any questions and I will respond!